Why is it a taboo to be planning ahead of time?
Is it just because that people in life just are too afraid to face it?
Or is it that people are reluctant to let go of everything that they have now and leave?
Well.. In my perspective, life's just a stretch of destiny planned by God for me..
To learn the different spices in life..
Sweetness.. Bitterness.. Sourness.. Spicyness..
All these combined into a brand new memory which we grasped on forever..
On our deathbed, only memories created in this world can be taken along..
We have to leave everything which we owned or once treasured or loved behind..
This feeling is definately heartstabbing..
In life, we can strive and achieve on everything we wished and hoped for..
But when its our time to leave, only other people can help to finish what we hoped for..
Hence.. Here is my wish, where I hope there's someone who will get to complete what I wished for..
When my time's up..
I hope to be placed in a white casket..
Wearing a white silky dress..
Holding two white roses..
And be surrounded by white, pink and blue roses..
Then.. Be it to be burried or put into flames..
I just hope I can be placed together with my loved ones who is already up there with God..
I would like to have songs sang by my loved ones, relatives or friends..
To be able to hear their voices for one last time would really be wonderful..
To have a speech session whereby all are invited to voice out what they feel about me..
Be it good or bad.. I'll be happy that I'm remembered..
Just that, I hope that after this, all the bad memories can be remorsed..
I hope that people who come will wear white clothings..
So that there is no darkness around..
I hope to have my diaries placed together with me..
So that even if I have to leave anad forced to forget this journey of life..
At least I can read the diaries I've written, and reminisce back on the days that I have had before..
If there is anyone who is strong..
Please give strength, encouragement and support to my loved ones..
Help them overcome the sadness inside..
And to offer them hugs, so that they wouldn't feel so alone and sad..
Do remember me once in a while and drop me a visit whenever you all are free..
I'll be real happy to have a bit of updates from all of you..
Do sing a song or two and I'll sing it with you in heart..=)
Lastly..
Thank you for all the memories shared together..
Thank you for all the seasons and all the reasons I'm loved and treasured..
Thank you for all the understanding and care showered on me..
I hope that all my loved ones will know that I Love Them Real Much..
Always is and always will be..
Eventhough I did not put it in words everyday..
Or I might not be able to show how much I Love Them..
But well..
I hope at least, there's a part of the memories we shared..
Will be able to trigger the love I have for my loved ones..
I do Love my family and loved ones..
For Now and Always..
No comments:
Post a Comment