Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aloha^^

Its been a really really long while since I wanted to set up a blog account..
Yet, the thought had been pushed behind again n again..
As I just could not find the motivation to just click in and creat an account..
So.. here I am..
Finally^^ ~~~

Well..
First time on blog..
Find it hard to start blabbering what I wana tell..
Guess.. It arent easy to talk to my ownself here..haha..

Hmm..
Life has been facing quite a bit of ups and downs..
Working life aren't as easy as it seems to be..
There's a lot more in a company whereby we will only realize we're in the REAL world once we got into the working life..

It is just not easy being an Adult..
Duh..I sounds sooooo old...XP haha..
Anyhow, life is just a pile of burden that we hope we can shed it away..
But well...
As easy as it seems, but it is definately like a chewing gum..
The more we hope we can get rid of it, the harder it sticks to us..
Am learning to cope up with the stress level and different kind of lifestyle..

Living as an adult is certainly a brand new experience to me..
It has been quite a bit of whirl and twirl in life..
Where I get to learn the reality of life bit by bit..
Life's like a shot of pictures, revealing itself to us in a different light..
A light where I hope I can be shield off from..

Listen to songs over and over again..
Trying to find a suitable song to calm me down..
To try to indulge myself in a different relaxed world..
Away from cluttered issues..

Its Saturday today..
and gona keep this intro short for now..

~~Signing off~~
Silvershadow 22082010

No comments:

Post a Comment