Today..
felt so emo..
i wonder why..
mebe itz d weather..
since it's raining..
hence, the emo-ness came..
N well..
I've kinda sorted things out which have been in my heart for this week d..
felt kinda relieved when I know that I ain't doing anything wrong and not distrusted..
Coz I cherish the bond of trust in between..=)
Life's like a jizzaw puzzel..
We wudn't know which puzzel will be placed in every second..
And I hope, my puzzel will be placed accordingly and be glued for good..=)
N i saw a full rainbow today..
from a mountain to another mountain..
I was winding down the window, taking pictures..
Felt like a small kid which have not seen rainbow before..haha..
N it makes me reminese the moments where I saw rainbow with the one I cherished..
Saw twice.. or izit trice on it ler..
hehe..
When rainbow appears, i noe, everything's gona be fine^^
N had crabs for dinner today..
dapao-ed back to eat..
felt so happy..=)
haha..
long time didn't really go out for crabs d..
and now, I can have all my time sitting in home eating crabs^^
Tomorrow gota go work again..
Hope everything's gona be fine again..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment