Friday (240910)
A silly me today..
Feeling emo and panic when my bf aren't msging me as usual..
on morning and nite msg..
I was scared..
Wondering what did I do wrong.. And wondering why..
Then, during msg, I realized that I was wrong in conveying my msg yest..
Using a wrong word on something which I don't mean on..
Luckily my bf forgave me..
He called me for the first time ever since I left M'sia on the 15th Sept 2010 ler..
Hehe..Real happy ler.. Then, we chatted, and it was just me, who think too much ni..=)
I missed him real real real real real much ler!!
Then, during afternoon, I had a cup noodle (Maggi)..
Haha..coz my milk is in Ice condition..
And I threw the whole milk away ler..
Then, I went out at 4.30pm, and went to my sister's company (VDL)..
Was lucky to get a bus, and I got down on the 5th traffic light..
Then, I started to walk all the way to VDL..
But, I got lost a bit in between, and it took me an hour before I get to meet Yb, and went to her company..
Was scared that time..And it was drizzling..
Then, we got the bicycle..
And I start to learn to cycle.. It was difficult as the bicycle was too high for me already..
And the break of the bike is on the peddal..
Then, we took pics in VDL..
And started our journey home..
Then, on one of the junction, Yb sudd stopped in front of me..
And I quickly sway to the side, and end up knocking into one house pillar and I flew off the bike..
Luckily, i just suffer hand and leg bruises and blue black only..
I thought I was gona get a broken arm or leg..
Thank God for the luck..=)
And we con't to cycle and reached home safetly..
Then, we put down our things, and get another bag, and we cycled out to buy groceries..
Got everything that we wanted, and went home at 8pm..
Happy to get all that we've wanted to buy..
Later on, just had pizza in room as dinner..
hehe..
And online, and watch drama and upload pictures..
Till night, and sleep ler..^^ Nitey Netherland.. Morning M'sia..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment